A kid's favorite with a healthy dose of nutrition they won't even taste! Make this delicious chocolate avocado pudding as an after-meal dessert or midday treat for your little one.
Makes approximately 1-cup of pudding for four 2-ounce (¼ cup) servings
½ cup Else prepared with ½ cup water + 2 scoops Else
2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ ripe banana, peeled
1 medium avocado, pit and peel removed
2 medjool dates, pitted
- Combine prepared Else and cacao in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Whisk until cacao is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, banana, and dates in a food processor fitted with blade attachment or a blender and process until smooth, pausing occasionally to scrape the sides of the container as needed.
- Slowly pour in the Else and cacao mixture and continue to process until well incorporated, creamy, and no visible lumps remain.
- Transfer pudding to storage containers and store in the refrigerator 2-3 days.
Per 2-ounce serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Carbohydrate: 20 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Total Sugar: 10 grams
Added Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 2.5 grams
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.