These overnight oats is the perfect no-fuss, quick and nutritious breakfast the whole family will love, with tasty frozen strawberries that thaw overnight, combined with oats, yogurt and Else Nutrition.
Makes approximately three 4-ounce (½ cup) servings
3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (use gluten-free if needed)
¾ cup Else prepared with ¾ cup water + 3 scoops Else)
⅓ cup plain, whole milk yogurt (use coconut yogurt for non-dairy option)
1 tbsp chia seeds
¾ cup fresh or frozen strawberries (if using frozen, thaw first)
- Place oats in a blender or food processor fitted with blade attachment and process until they reach a powder-like consistency.
- Add prepared Else, yogurt, chia seeds, and strawberries to the oat powder and continue blending until desired consistency is reached. Younger babies may prefer a smoother puree, while older babies and toddlers may prefer a bit more texture.
- Transfer oat mixture into 2 6-ounce storage containers or 3 4-ounce storage containers. Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy cold straight out of the refrigerator like a pudding or parfait. Eat within 1-2 days.
Per 4-ounce serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 27 milligrams
Carbohydrate: 27 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Total Sugar: 3 grams
Added Sugar: 0.5 gram
Protein: 8 grams
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.