Toddler Omega Complete & Balanced Nutrition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Dairy-free | Soy-free | Corn Syrup-free | Gluten-free | non-GMO
22 oz can (624 g) – Powder
Else™ Toddler Omega complete & balanced nutrition drink, made with >80% minimally processed, whole-food ingredients, for toddlers 12 months or older.
Else™ Toddler Omega is our first Toddler product to have added Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that support brain and eye development, designed to optimize essential protein, making it complete and balanced.
It is meant to be used daily or occasionally as part of a nutrition plan that also includes any combination of breast milk, cow's milk, or solid foods.
Complete nutrition means it contains all macronutrients and >20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Alternative option to cow’s milk (e.g., during breast milk weaning)§
- Inadequate oral intake or poor weight gain‡
- Intractable food sensitivities or feeding intolerance‡
- Oral nutrition supplement or tube-feeding†
- §Rosa F, et al. Nutrients. 2022;14(7):1499.
- ‡Bridges K, et al. Poster presented at: Pediatric Academic Societies; April 21-25, 2022; Denver, CO; E-PAS2022:257.
- †Use for sole source nutrition only under medical supervision
- Suitable for the following diets: Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Low FODMAP
- Made without common allergens: Wheat, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Peanuts/Peas
- Free of: Rice Syrup, Corn Syrup, Artificial Ingredients, Gums, Fillers, GMOs
- Non-detectable levels for over 400 impurities confirmed by testing§
- §Required testing for Clean Label Project Purity Award® (https://www.cleanlabelproject.org)
- Beyond Soy
- Clean Label
- Plant Based
- Low Fodmap
Caloric Density: 0.67 kcal/mL
Caloric Distribution (% kcal): Protein 11%, carbohydrate 43%, fat 45%
Plant-based Protein Source: Buckwheat; Almond Butter; L-Leucine; L-Isoleucine; L- Lysine
NPC to N Ratio: 200:1
Carbohydrate Source: Buckwheat; Cassava [Tapioca]
Fat Source: Almond Butter; Coconut Oil; Sunflower Oil; Rapeseed Oil
Natural Prebiotic Fiber Sources: Buckwheat; Almond Butter
|Nutrient||Amount (per 36 g serving)|
|Saturated fat, g||2.5|
|Monounsaturated fat, g||4.5|
|Polyunsaturated fat, g||2|
|Dietary fibers, g||<1|
|Added sugar, g||1|
|Vitamin A, mcg RAE||170|
|Vitamin D, mcg||4|
|Vitamin E, mg||5|
|Vitamin K, mcg||17|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1), mg||0.325|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mg||0.564|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.248|
|Niacin, mg NE||3|
|Folate, mcg DFE||111|
|Pantothenic acid, mg||3|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), mg||5|
Product nutrient values and ingredients are subject to change. Please see product label for current information.
Amino Acid Profile
|Amino Acid||mg/100 g||mg/100 kcal|
|FODMAP Type||Reference Value||g/36 g serving|
Organic Buckwheat Flour, Almond Butter, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Rapeseed oil, Organic Sunflower oil, Less than 2% of: Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Phylloquinone (K1), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Biotin (B8), Folic Acid (B9), Cyanocobalamin (B12), Sodium Ascorbate (C), Calcium Carbonate, Organic White cane sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate Hydrate, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Potassium Iodide, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L- Lysine Hydrochloride